- For the all round development of the college there is Rajindra Old Students Association. This society is registered under No. 171/2004.
- Any old student/employee/official can become a life member of this association on payment of Rs.1100 membership fee or Rs.200/- for one year membership and filling the membership form.
- (Shortly the membership form will be available online and registration for membership will be possible online)
- Govt. Rajindra College Bathinda is organising Alumni meet on ----------- in the college premises at ------- a.m. to provide opportunity to old students to continue the bond with the alma mater.
- All the old students of the college are invited to become members of Rajindra Old Students Society (ROSS) to meet old friends on the said date.
- For further details visit www.grcb.ac.in or reach us at e-mail ID email@example.com or contact
Dr. Manjeet Singh
Sh. Veer Devinder Garg (Mobile No. 9465546895)
Office bearers of ROSS:
||Dr. Surjit Singh
||Principal, Govt. Rajindra College, Bathinda
||Sh. Avtar Singh
||Sh. Gurwinder Singh
||Dr. Manjeet Singh
||Associate Prof. GRC Bathinda
||Dr. Gaganpreet Kaur
||Assistant Prof. Grc Bathinda
||Sh. Amarveer Singh Laddi||Punjabi University Regional Center Bathinda
Alumni Registration for Pass Out Students
Old pass out students of Rajindra college can become a part of ROSS, to apply click on link above.
Do not use your old Applicant ID, User ID and Password for Alumni, a new User ID and Password will be issued for Alumni registrations.