List of Important documents to bring at the time of counselling
Candidates who fail to appear on the given date of counselling may be considered only after 14th July 2014, subject to availability of vacant seats, if any.
Reservation of seats is for 1st year only of UG and PG Courses.
- A passport size photograph (unattested).
- The original certificates like DMC of the last examination(s)
passed and a photocpy of each.
- Character certificate from the Institute last attended (This is not required if you passed the last exam from Govt, Rajindra
- Reservation Category Certificate, if any, and its photocopy (The Backward Class Certificate should not be older than three years)
- For Proof of Residence, any one of the Passport/ Ration
Card/ Uniue ID(Adhaar Card)/ Voter Card/ Electricity or Telephone bill.
- Rural Area Cerificate in the given format ( if you have passed
your 10th/12th Standard Examination from that Rural School and studied in that rural school for
atleast 5 years.)
- Migration Certificate from your previous university/Board
if you have passed your last examination from other university or School Boards of other states
- Eligibility Certificate from the Registration Branch
of Punjabi University Patiala for students who passed their l0+2 examination from Boards of other states except for Haryana
and Himachal Pradesh.