Alumni - ROSS (Regd. No. 171/2004)
- For the all round development of the college there is Rajindra Old Students Association. This society is registered under No. 171/2004.
- Any old student/employee/official can become a life member of this association on payment of Rs. 2100 membership fee or Rs.200/- for one year membership and filling the membership form.
- (Shortly the membership form will be available online and registration for membership will be possible online)
- Govt. Rajindra College Bathinda is organising Alumni meet on 22/04/2018 in the college premises at 11:00 a.m. to provide opportunity to old students to continue the bond with the alma mater.
- All the old students of the college are invited to become members of Rajindra Old Students Society (ROSS) to meet old friends on the said date.
- For further details visit www.grcb.ac.in or reach us at e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org or contact
Dr. Makhan Singh (Mobile no 98154-92001),
Ramandeep Singh (Computer Lab 1, Mobile no. 75890-62622)
Office bearers of ROSS:
||Sh. Mukesh Kumar Aggarwal
||Principal, Govt. Rajindra College, Bathinda
||Mr. Manohar Lal Bansal
||Dr Ravinder Singh Sandhu
||Asst. Prof. Regional Centre(Pbi. Uni.) Bathinda.
||Dr. Ramesh Chander Pasrija
||Assoicate Prof.(Retd.) GRC Bathinda
||Dr. Makhan Singh
||Associate Prof. GRC Bathinda
||Mr Kuldeep Singh Sran
Alumni Registration for Pass Out Students
Old pass out students of Rajindra college can become a part of ROSS, to apply click on link above.
This document was last modified on: